Monday 1 September 2014

I am feeling sick.

So tired of this fucking life. So tired of taking crap medication that doesn't work. Now they even want my blood from it, which I do not accept. It's actually illegal in this country to force somebody to take a blood test, but they don't care. And as for the place where I have moved, I have started to realize that I hate this place. Seriously, everyone would be happy if this place would just burn down. And also, there are people here that drive me into fucking madness. I need to find my way out of here. I was happier before I came to this place. And that says a lot, since I wasn't happy there either. Okay, happy is not my thing. Zambra walker and happy doesn't mix, but at least I can be satisfied. Right now, I am not fucking satisfied! My father wants to bring me to Norway on Thursday, but I don't want to go. I got nothing there to do. My father and my brother does all of the good stuff while I just sit around, in my room or sit around in the boat. I never get to help in any fucking Deb think. Is this though they think that since I am blind I can't do anything. That is fucking discrimination. I have started to use the F***would very much right now. Because I am F***pissed. I'm so tired of everything. I actually slept all knew because I wanted to get away from the dead people being here. And then I leave it when she is gone, though when I go back downstairs, she is back. Period blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! That's just how I feel. I want to puke. Went to get 6668. S I CK! SH I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I @I am! Really pissed. Anyway, I just want to die. Die die die die die die die. Death is my only way out. I don't care if Louise says I am a coward, I have care about the fact that I need to get the fuck out of this place and out of the situation, so I've got to die yet. Now, I just need to plan. Hell will set me free. Well, it has gone really far for me to say that. Hell will set me free means that I will at least be out of here. Then I don't care about Bunning forever. Bye-bye terrible world. Anything is better than being in a place where I do not belong. Plus, I am tired of other people deciding the furniture. What with those ugly plastic flowers? I am black, most colorful. I hate rainbow furniture. I can't see colors, but that doesn't stop me from hating them. Actually, I want to carry those plastic flowers upstairs and throw them down the stairs. That way the vase will break. And then we can't have it anymore. I promise I will let you know right when I take suicide. I will definitely let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment