Tuesday 2 September 2014

Finding myself

In a couple of days, it will be time for me to move. I may have said before, I am going to Norway on Thursday. Well, hopefully I'll stay there until next Monday, but my homecoming day might be Sunday. I will keep you up-to-date with everything that happened on the trip, because my father has promised that I will be able to use network. I would go crazy if I didn't have any network. Last time I was there, I did not have any network at all. That's right fucking up! Also, on Thursday I will have to do x-ray. It's about a huge outgrowing from my ribs location. It grows outward and it leaks okay Shannaleigh? Quite often actually. Personally I don't know if I can help rid of it or hope that it is cancer. If it is cancer, I will not take treatment for it. I kill me. I want to die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die! This life is wasted in any case. I mean, what am I leaving for? Nothing at all actually. I am leaving for anything. I wake up in the morning I do my useless stuff and then I go to sleep. And then it goes over and over and over again The problem is that I can't leave myself behind. If I could, that would help a bit. Because, I wouldn't be here. Everything is just a waste of time. So what, I have made a beautiful blanket. So what, I have learned a new song? That is all pointless stuff. Oh wow, how amazing, I have watch. How are amazing. I have watched. None of that makes any difference. It doesn't change anything and it doesn't help anyone, not even myself. What will happen after the trip to Norway? The same fucking shit. That's all it is, yes fucking shit. Oh, by the way, I got a new charger for my iPhone for S now. I also got a new headset. This headset is better than my old one. They are better the cost of the fact that firstly, they are red. Second, the things I put in my ears are sharp and go all the way, which gets me a better sound experience. Not sharp actually, but going to. If you are used to having lots of headphones, I know you understand. The headphones are pointed. I think those are better than the other ones. So I was really happy. Well, the person that bought them for me on my money actually didn't think that there were such thing as extra point good headset. Sandra is satisfied. Oh crap, I forgot where I work on this post. I had to go to the bathroom. Nothing to be quiet about, we all go there several times per day. That is where are you suggest ways that doesn't have a purpose. Awesome, I will now eat bacon. Me love bacon. Do you like all types of Peoria meet. Bacon, flash, and Trico and other things. Not sure if I got that last word right. I am at carnivorous person. That just means that I eat. This word yes means that I eat meat! How many times will I have to write that? Sorry, got a bit pissed for moment. I had to write that sentence about 10 times. Oh well, everything is working now. I have Skype, but the thing is that I never talk to anybody on there. There's just too much drama and there's no one near me is supposed to cause that much drama yes because I don't want to date them. Yes, I am talking about dick douche bag. I won't give you his actual name, but let's just call him Dick bag. The douche bag! That's right, I said it, you know who you are if you ever read this you know it's you I am talking about. Dick douche bag! That was a good name for somebody who is hurt. First we had a long distance relationship, then he broke up with me and then he got together with me just to talk sex. Who is hurting me, I mean. Sorry. Hopefully I will find a toy in your way. Preferably a ferry or something different. Not those regular adults that resemble girls that are a bit too thin. Also, I can't hear dick douche bags voice ever again, because if I do, the link that I have removed will come back. I don't want to link with the fucker! No thanks, I would rather die. But that is my virtue anyway. I promise I won't be older than 25 ever! Oh, and by the way, my blanket is becoming so big that I can barely put it in my bag of yarn now. I think I will go back to that now, I would like to you later. I promise I will write before going to Norway. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment