Thursday 4 September 2014

On the road and on the go.

Right now, I am sitting in the car. I am on the way to Norway, which is great, but apparently some unexpected gladness have a code. It seems like we're not going there all the way for that. I don't like that, that was not a part of my planning. I at least have an extra yard now. That is great. I will put it in my bag as soon as I am done with this post. I bought the yarn today, before. Really awesome. Especially those colored ones. The ones that are colored. Really awesome. And they're all stable and make perfect leaves. I especially like pink and the green. If there aren't a lot of errors in my Dictation now, that would be because I am in the car. Yeah, you see there. Small brace a great sentences what he should. Forget that. Will write more when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment