Wednesday 3 September 2014

Tomorrow I am leaving

Tomorrow I am leaving for Norway. I guess have to do this stupid x-ray first. I know I need it, but I wish I didn't have to. Hopefully nobody will try to touch me on my little outcropping. I don't like when people touch me. That is just my personality. It doesn't matter who does it, as long as somebody dusted. I don't like it. Hopefully, I won't get angry. And alter the x-ray I will be leaving. It's going to be really nice. I probably log in the car on the way to more weight. I hate going by car. I get sick and dizzy and tired and tens and a lot of things. I will be packing my gear tomorrow. My crochet's, my iPhone stuff and some other things. I will try to wake up early tomorrow. Me and Lena is going to actually try to fix things in my bag of yarn tomorrow. That will be before the x-ray. There are a lot of entanglement there. Is that a word? Never mind, it doesn't matter. I just hope my stomach gets better before tomorrow. Well, hopefully the people around please cursing alone included in this. :-) they are playing Dice World apparently. And they're getting fuck oath. Buckles or Farkle. I preferred to say the word fuck cool when I get them. :-) you, my stomach is really wire. Hey liar and all to hell. Seriously, I shouldn't have smoked three cigarettes in a row. I am still used to my stomach getting haywire but it's still annoying. Oh, and I got some yarn from my father is today. It is really beautiful. It is meant for leaving, but with some effort I can crochet with it too. I guess I should be a bit more social. Will keep you up-to-date later today. But will keep talking on, for a while. By the way, I did not take the blood test. The fucking woman came the wrong time today, which was wrong. I said 12 o'clock, she came half to 12. Or 11:30 actually. When I say 12 o'clock, I mean 12 o'clock. Mom fucking 1130. Not 11:30! Plus, it is my legal right to deny taking blood test. Even as I have a guardian, I still have the right not to want to take a blood test. People earlier today try to say to me that if I don't take it, I will be hospitalized, but it is illegal to hospitalize somebody yes because of the fact that they don't want to take that stupid fucking blood test. Seriously, people on the Monday, when we were going to try to take the blood test, actually prevented me from going on my shopping today. You can believe I was fucking pissed right hell off. There is nothing that sad too that I should not be able to have my shopping day yes because I don't want to take the blood test. I told other people about that and they were pissed as well. Yeah, once again, my stomach is sick and I want to puke. Yesterday I drank three bottles of milk on five minutes and even now I am more sick than then. We are going to watch Idol this evening. I don't care about the judges or who is allowed to continue or not, I just care about the music. Hopefully they have taken out those that same terrible now. Oh, maybe I will go on a Christmas concert, not sure though. We have to organize back first. But you have to book the tickets quite long before the actual concession. Call him Sir, I mean. Fuck it. Never mind. Will be back later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment